We provide tailored services and dedicated professionals
Moving is generally expected to be a stressful experience, but we're here to handle all the heavy lifting for you — especially when it comes to your larger, more valuable items like kitchen appliances, musical instruments and even antiques. The relocation specialists at North American Van Lines understand that no two residential moves are exactly the same, so you can count on us to account for your unique needs and customize the services you'll need when moving day arrives. This includes our vast fleet of trucks, vans, trailers and other specialized vehicles, so you can be confident that your possessions will make it to their destination safely. If it's important to you, it's important to us® — so select your province from the list to find out more about the solutions available in your area.
Successful solutions, extensive experience
We've spent more than 80 years setting the standard in the moving industry, so it's easy to see why so many home and business owners look to North American Van Lines when it comes to finding dependable piano movers. Our valued customers know they can take peace of mind from our vast suite of services — not to mention the fact that trained professionals will plan, supervise and execute the process from beginning to end. So don't settle for less: enlist professionals who tackle each move as if it were their own belongings being transported. To learn more or request a no-obligation quote, simply select your province from the menu.
The residential relocation process involves:
- Preparation: A Relocation Consultant can assess your moving needs, explain available options and provide an accurate quote of costs.
- Packing/Loading: We'll inventory your belongings, using coded stickers to ensure efficient loading and unloading. We'll also protect your home and possessions using specialized coverings and equipment.
- Paperwork: Your driver will write up a comprehensive Condition Report & Inventory, asking if you have any special concerns or considerations.
- Delivery: Tell us which items belong where as they're unloaded. If required, we can install any items previously disassembled.
- Unpacking: If requested, we will dispose of packing materials and other supplies.