Get customized services from dedicated professionals
Moving to a new home may seem like a huge challenge — especially if you have large or valuable items, such as electronic appliances and antiques — but with our help, it doesn't have to be stressful. North American Van Lines relocation professionals appreciate that each domestic move is unique, so you can depend on us to cater to your precise requirements and tailor a moving plan just for you. With our specialized fleet of trucks and vans, for example, you can rest assured that your belongings will be transported to their destination in the most appropriate fashion. If it's important to you, it's important to us® — so select your state from the list to find out more about the solutions available in your area.
Satisfying customers, one move at a time
We have over 80 years of experience at the forefront of the moving industry, so it's really not surprising that so many people in North American choose North American Van Lines when it comes to residential movers. We stand behind our extensive suite of services, providing peace of mind that the entire moving and storage process will be planned, supervised and executed by professionals from beginning to end. So don't let your household or business settle for second-best: recruit moving professionals who appreciate that each and every job is unique. Select your state to learn more, locate your local agent and obtain a no-obligation quote.
Our step-by-step process includes:
- Preparation: Meet with one of our friendly Relocation Consultants to explore your moving needs, understand your options and estimate costs.
- Packing/Loading: We will compile an inventory, pack items into coded boxes, authorize transport and deliver everything to your new premises, using protective coverings to prevent damage.
- Paperwork: Talk to your driver about any special concerns or handling considerations you may have. They will prepare an in-depth Condition Report & Inventory.
- Delivery: As unloading progresses, tell us where each moving box should go. We can reassemble any items previously disassembled.
- Unpacking: We will remove and dispose of used packing materials on request.