Our dedicated professionals deliver customized services
Moving is generally expected to be a stressful experience, but we're here to handle all the heavy lifting for you — especially when it comes to your larger, more valuable items like kitchen appliances, musical instruments and even antiques. No two residential moves are approached the same at North American Van Lines, which means you can expect us to accommodate your exact needs every step of the way. This includes our fleet of specialized trucks and vans, so you can rest easy knowing that your most beloved belongings will be transported safely and securely. If it's important to you, it's important to us® — so select your state from the list to find out more about the solutions available in your area.
Successful solutions, extensive experience
We have over 80 years of experience at the forefront of the moving industry, so it's really not surprising that so many people in North American choose North American Van Lines when it comes to piano movers. Our valued customers are able to take peace of mind from our comprehensive suite of services, knowing that the whole process will be handled by skilled professionals from start to finish. So don't let your household or business settle for second-best: recruit moving professionals who appreciate that each and every job is unique. To learn more or request a no-obligation quote, simply select your state from the menu.
Our step-by-step process includes:
- Preparation: One of our friendly Relocation Consultants will evaluate your moving needs, explain your options and estimate costs.
- Packing/Loading: We'll prepare an inventory, use coded stickers to label boxes, authorize transport and deliver to your new residence — all while protecting your home and items with specialized coverings.
- Paperwork: Your driver will prepare an in-depth Condition Report & Inventory, seeking out any special concerns or handling considerations you may have.
- Delivery: Let us know where you want your moving boxes and other items placed as they're unloaded. Our crew will reassemble any items they previously disassembled.
- Unpacking: If requested, we will remove used packing materials and moving supplies.